LifeSafer PAM Device Ensures Clients Stay Compliant With Registered Sobriety Program
LifeSafer has developed a portable alcohol monitoring device it calls Portable Alcohol Monitoring to ensure compliance of sobriety program clients. The company’s device has undergone strict testing to meet the standards necessary for being both trustworthy and precise.
The number one concern a person has is to stay compliant with a sobriety program. Alcohol monitoring device needs to be accurate to reduce the chance of false readings that can lead to severe penalties. This is the commitment LifeSafer has in developing reliable monitoring equipment.
Cost can be problematic with a sobriety program, but LifeSafer looks to remove this obstacle. LifeSafer’s Portable Alcohol Monitoring device can be used for a low monthly fee. Clients don’t want to make sacrifices, and LifeSafer doesn’t want them to do that either!
This technology is best used when it’s in real-time. LifeSafer’s device was created to be used discreetly. Other devices tend to be bulky and noticeable, which hinders a person from living a “normal” life. With double the size of the LifeSafer unit, they are just not practical. LifeSafer offers practicality to improve client program compliance.
What Do You Get With The Portable Alcohol Monitoring Device?
- Affordable, reliable portable device to monitor alcohol
- GPS and tracking camera ensures compliance with users
- Random testing or up to 24 programmable tests every day
- Costs much less than CAM units
- Offers both evidentiary and real-time quality reports (not seen with similar devices)
- Preference of either or both email and text reporting
- Better detects BAC level thanks to its truly mobile device (similar units can miss some drinks)
As breath alcohol monitoring experts, LifeSafer offers its portable alcohol monitoring device as part of its product lineup. LifeSafer made sure to combine photo-capture and mobility technology to carry out testing anywhere at any time with real-time reporting. As a certified NHTSA standard in technology, it is the most effective alcohol monitoring device to supervise enrolled sobriety program clients.